Under the patronage of His Highness General Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, Al Foah will participate in the Qasr Al Hosn Festival 2015, held within the activities of the third round of the Qasr Al Hosn Festival in Abu Dhabi from 11th – 21st February, 2015. The festival seeks to revive the historical status of Abu Dhabi and highlight the ancient heritage of the UAE’s deep-rooted community. On this occasion, H.E. Eng. Dhafer Ayed Al Ahbabi, Chairman of the Board, said: "Such heritage festivals enhance the generations’ concept of heritage. Hence, Al Foah’s participation is a national duty and social responsibility. The palm is closely linked to the people of the Gulf in general and UAE citizens in particular, who inherited its love throughout the generations, realized its importance and learned how to cultivate it till the UAE became one of the top producing countries of dates in the world.” He added that Al Foah’s participation in the festival is an ideal opportunity to “highlight the identity of the national products of luxury Emirati dates, which embodies the nobility of the authentic past."
Al Ahbabi also emphasized Al Foah’s interest in shedding light on the importance of palms, palm-based industries, and the introduction of varieties of dates. Al Foah’s participation also represents an opportunity to introduce the national industry of luxury Emirati dates; especially its development as the largest producer of dates in the world. These cosmopolitan, high-quality UAE dates have reached more than 44 countries around the world.
The CEO of Al Foah H.E. Musallam Obaid Al Khales Al Ameri, explained: "Qasr Al Hosn Festival offers its visitors an opportunity to get acquainted with various types of dates characterized by their high quality, which attract consumers from local and international markets. The Festival also highlights Al Foah date products. Al Foah prepares the local products cultivated on over 17,000 citizens' farms across the states. The dates are then produced and manufactured according to the latest international standards and regulations, ISO and HACCP systems." He noted that Al Foah’s stand includes illustrative images of the palm parts, stages of growth, and areas of distribution in the state. In addition, the company has a special corner to display 30 types of dates and another corner for tasting the varieties of dates displayed. Al Foah’s participation promotes and supports this festival and highlights the identity of Emirati luxury dates, a renowned national product.
On his part, Deputy CEO H.E. Mohammed Ghanim Al Qesaili Al Mansouri stated that Al Foah displays its products at the popular market within a large and distinctive stand offering a wide range of luxury dates products brands such as Zadina and Date Crown; the best of the UAE’s date industry. Al Foah’s stand also offers Besr juice and date delicacies that are widely acclaimed by the public as they are mixed with multiple flavors like cardamom and saffron. Date Granola (YAS) is an integral healthy meal made from dates. It is a 100% natural product without any additives, along with the organic dates from Al Foah farm, the largest organic palm farmland in the world.
September 30, 2016
- August 21, 2017 Al Foah Announces the Launch of the 2017 Dates Marketing Season
- June 1, 2017 Under the Patronage of Nahayan Mabarak Al Nahayan
- May 22, 2017 Khalifa International Award for Date Palm and Agricultural Innovation Signs Five Letters of Intent with Local and International Institutions
- April 27, 2017 Abu Dhabi to Cultivate Unique Date Factory as a Tourist Attraction
- March 21, 2017 His Excellency Major General Dr. Nasser Salem Saif Al Nuaimi, Chairman of the Security, Justice and Safety Committee, Visits Al Foah
- November 20, 2016 Al Foah Participates in the World Future Energy Summit (WFES) 2015
- November 20, 2016 Al Foah Awarded the Arab Quality Award in the Gold Category for Food Industries
- October 3, 2016 Al Foah Dates Participates in Gulfood Exhibition for the Fifth Consecutive Year
- September 30, 2016 Al Foah Settles the 6th Payment to Farmers for Seasonal Marketing of their Dates
- September 30, 2016 Al Foah Participates in Qasr Al Hosn Festival
- September 30, 2016 Al Foah Participates in TAWDHEEF Exhibition 2015
- September 19, 2016 Al Foah Launches “Al Foah Reads” Library
- September 12, 2016 Al Foah Honors its Staff with Yearly Excellence Awards
- September 12, 2016 Al Foah Launches Blood Donation Campaign Among Staff Members